Birthday Parties Terms:
- Regular parties booked online, on the phone and in person require an up-front deposit to secure the booking.
- Deposit is 50% non-refundable at the time of booking.
- No alcohol is permitted at any time.
- Food must be ordered at least 1 week prior to event.
- Socks are required for the jungle gym play space.
- Please do not arrive more than 15 minutes early prior to your reserved time, as you may not be able to access the facility or your room until your scheduled start time.
- The following is NOT permitted in the play centre or party rooms: glitter, piñatas, food appliances, and confetti.
- Kidtropolis strives to be a nut-free and alcohol-free facility.
- It is the responsibility of the party organizer to supervise the children attending the party.
- Guests exhibiting inappropriate or rude behaviour will be asked to leave the facility immediately with no refunds or credits issued.
- The party organizer will be responsible for any damage to Kidtropolis property and will be charged for any/all damages to the credit card on file for the event.
*Conduct – The conduct of all event participants while on Kidtropolis property shall be the responsibility of the Event Organizer. Event Organizer also accepts all responsibility for any injury to person(s) or property, or loss of or damage to the property or theft of personal property during the rental period, or resulting there from. Failure by any individual or group to follow all applicable rules and regulations will be cause for eviction. Kidtropolis retains the right to evict objectionable persons from the premises. Repeated violations may result in denial of future reservation requests.
*Indemnity – Event Organizer shall release, indemnify, and hold harmless, Kidtropolis, its agents, officers, or employees from any and all responsibility or liability for any and all damages or injury of any kind or nature whatever to all persons, whether agents or employees of the Event Organizer or persons attending the events for which the premises have been leased, and to all property damage proximately caused by, incident to resulting from, arising out of occurring in connections with, the use by the Event Organizer of the premises. The provisions of this section shall include any and all losses, damages, injuries, settlements, judgments, decrees, awards, fines, penalties, claims, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees.
*Lost or Damaged Personal Property – Kidtropolis assumes no responsibility for the damage or loss of any articles left on Kidtropolis property prior to, during, or following the event.
Deposit is non-refundable. If you provide at least 14 days notice, you may apply your deposit to any available date or time within the next two months. Any event cancelled with less than 14 days notice will forfeit their deposit.