A FIELD TRIP TO KIDTROPOLIS
KIDTROPOLIS is a fun and educational field trip opportunity for children from age 3 years to 10 years. Our model of pretend play is a great learning tool for children of all ages to exercise their imagination and social interaction with their fellow classmates. Bring your students to KIDTROPOLIS and take part in the pretend city that your kids worked together to bring to life.
Contact Us for more info on organizing field trips to Kidtropolis.
SCHOOL/CHURCH/COMMUNITY CENTER FIELD TRIPS:
- $12 per child with accompanying adults included
- Generally a 1:4 ratio (additional adult fees may apply)
- Only available during weekdays
- Allowed to bring in own packed lunches
- Lunch packages available for order, pre-order and confirmation of head count required 1 week before event
- Private room available for lunch
- 50% deposit is required at time of booking; the deposit is non-refundable within 2 weeks of the event
- Proof of licensed daycare or school affiliation/church/community center is required
- Parking is very limited. Please respect our neighbors and park only in designated Kidtropolis stalls or Visitor Parking.
- Carpooling, school bus or charters are highly recommended. Overflow parking is available on residential streets and The Richmond Oval. We will reimburse guests up to 2 hours if parking at the Oval (please present parking receipt)
Questions? Contact Us for further information.