GENERAL ADMISSION - FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQS)
1. What are your opening hours?
A: Our hours are:
- Monday - Closed (with the exception of statutory holidays)
- Tuesday to Thursday 10am - 5pm
- Friday to Sunday 10am - 6pm
- Statutory Holidays 11am - 5pm
2. What are your admission prices?
A: Our prices are:
- Weekday - $16/child (includes 1 accompanying adult)
- Toddler Tuesdays before 12pm is $12/child (includes 1 accompanying adult)
- Weekend - $18/child (includes 1 accompanying adult)
- Additional adults - $8 – weekday / $9 – weekend
3. Do you offer any discounts?
A: We offer a Loyalty Card that includes 10 visits for $150. This is available for purchase at our Front Reception desk.
A: We offer group rates to a minimum of 10 paying child admissions. This rate is available for $12 plus GST for weekdays and $15 plus GST for weekends. Groups must book ahead and arrive together.
4. What is the ideal age suitable for your facility?
A: Kidtropolis is fun for all ages, but the activities and interactions are most appropriate for children aged 3 years to 10 years of age.
5. What security measures do you have in place?
A: We have enter and exit gates to prevent children from running out on their own. However, the responsibility is with the caregiver to maintain supervision of their children. We have similar safety protocols to Vancouver Aquarium, Science World and Playland.
6. Can I drop off my child?
A: Kidtropolis is an unsupervised play facility. Child minding programming is not something Kidtropolis currently offers. A parent or guardian must accompany a child at all times. We encourage parent (or adult) participation during a time of great imagining!
We will offer Spring Break, Summer and Winter Camps that will be available for registration. These programs will provide supervision by our Kid Camp Leaders.
Kidtropolis also hosts Movie Nights on select dates. These events will be supervised by our Team Members. Check our Kids Night Out page for upcoming dates!
7. Is Kidtropolis accessible to wheelchairs and strollers?
A: Yes! We have party rooms that are wheelchair accessible and we have a large open area available for stroller parking. Kidtropolis is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
8. Is there special attire required to play at Kidtropolis?
A: No, however, we encourage comfortable play wear for the kids. Please note that socks are required on the indoor climbing structure. If you don’t have socks, new socks are available for purchase at our reception desk.
9. Can I bring my own food?
A: No outside food please. We have a full service café counter that offers a variety of options for kids and adults.
10. Can we bring food in to the play area?
A: We ask that all food and beverages be enjoyed in the café area (or in the party rooms during a party). We strive to maintain a clean and safe environment for kids to play; avoiding spills and stains will prevent slips and falls.
11. Are you a nut-free facility?
A: We make every reasonable attempt to be a peanut-free facility, however, some food is prepared off-site and we cannot guarantee that every allergen in the food served will be identified or labeled.
12. Do you have Gift Cards?
A: We have “free admission cards” which can be purchased for $18 each either in person or over the phone with a Visa or Mastercard. These cards can be used on the weekend or throughout the week and include the admission price of one child and one accompanying adult.